If you’re using an Apple device with iOS7 or above, make sure you disable Find My iPhone before sending it to us for repair.
You can do this:
On your device
- Start at the homescreen
- Tap Settings > [your name] > iCloud.
- If you’re using iOS 10.2 or earlier, go to Settings > iCloud
- Scroll down and tap Find My iPhone
- Slide to turn off Find My iPhone
- Enter your Apple ID password for the account listed and tap Turn Off
You’ll see a message confirming that Find My iPhone has been turned off, and it’ll show as switched off in Settings. You’ll also receive an email confirmation.
You need to do this on a computer.
- Open the iCloud login page
- Enter your Apple ID and password
- Click Find My iPhone
- Click All devices and choose the device you'd like to remove
- Click Remove from account
- Click Remove to confirm