Your UK allowance includes calls and texts to any:
- UK mobile (starting 07)
- Standard UK landline (starting 01, 02 or 03)
- UK voicemail
- Calls to standard landlines or mobiles in any Roam-free (Pay monthly) or Europe Zone (Pay as you go) destination while roaming in any Roam-free or Europe Zone destination – for example, if you are travelling in Spain and calling a French or Spanish landline. Please note that calls from the UK to any Roam-free or Europe Zone destination are not included and charged as an international call
- Numbers starting with 0800 or 0808
The following are not included:
- Calls and texts made while travelling abroad in destinations outside of our Roam-free (Pay monthly) or Europe Zone (Pay as you go)
- Calls and texts to destinations outside of our Roam-free or Europe Zone, while travelling abroad in a Roam-free or Europe Zone destination – for example, calls to a US landline or mobile while travelling in France
- Calls or texts to international numbers, including the Channel Islands (Guernsey or Jersey) or the Isle of Man
- Calls to premium rate numbers
- Picture messages
- Video calls
- Competition entries or charity donations
All standard UK call charges (including voicemail) within your minutes allowance are charged by the second, with a one-minute minimum call charge.
Find out more about UK call charges here.