To set up Vodafone Wallet and Vodafone Pay to make contactless payments using your smartphone just follow the steps below:
Get an NFC SIM and download Vodafone Wallet
- Order a contactless (NFC) SIM
- Download the Vodafone Wallet app from the Google Play store on to your smartphone (available for Android only)
- Then follow the simple set-up process, you will need to be connected to the Vodafone network with a good 3G or 4G signal so that we can create your personal Wallet account.
- You’ll be asked to choose a 4-digit PIN to secure your Vodafone Wallet.
Set up and Vodafone Pay
- You can now ‘add’ cards or your Pay Pal account
- Open the Vodafone Wallet, select 'add a card' and follow the instructions
- Or select the PayPal option and just log in with your PayPal username and password to link your PayPal account to Vodafone Pay - you're ready to go.
If you have a strong 3G signal, it will normally take less than a minute to complete the setup. If you are in an area with a weaker mobile connection, it may take longer.