- Log in to your My Vodafone account
- From the navigation menu, choose Sure Signal > Register Sure Signal
- Name your Sure Signal and enter its serial number – you’ll find this on the back of the device
- Then, enter the address and floor (for example, basement) where you’ll plug in your Sure Signal device
- Now, add your Sure Signal users (or you can add them later)
- Next, confirm your device registration – we’ll text or email you to let you know everything’s ready to go
Set up your device
- Plug one end of your Ethernet cable into the Sure Signal device
- Plug the other end into your broadband router’s Ethernet port
- Then, plug the Sure Signal device into your wall socket
- If you didn’t add your Sure Signal users when you registered, log back into your My Vodafone account and add them now
Once you’ve registered your Sure Signal device online and set it up in your chosen place, it can sometimes take up to 24 hours for everything to synchronise.
Still have a ‘Pending active’ message in your My Vodafone account 24 hours later? If you’ve got this problem or something else isn’t working as it should, start a chat with us.