A Flexi-upgrade lets you upgrade your phone at any point after six months. This means you don’t have to wait until your plan’s end date.
Can I get a Flexi-upgrade?
If you’re on an Essentials, Red Extra or Red Entertainment plan, yes.
If you joined us through a third party, like Carphone Warehouse, or if you’ve already had a Flexi-upgrade, you won’t be able to get one.
Does it cost anything?
To get a Flexi-upgrade, you’ll need to pay an Early Termination Fee (ETF). What your ETF costs depends on how far you are into your current plan.
To find this out:
- Open the My Vodafone app
- From the homescreen, tap the Data tile – this will take you to the Usage tab
- From there, choose the Upgrade tab
- If you’re eligible for a Flexi-upgrade, you’ll see a message that includes your Early termination fee
Or, if you’re on your computer:
- Log in to your My Vodafone account
- From the navigation menu, choose Account settings > Mobile switching
- From here, choose View my switching information
- Next to Early termination fee, you’ll see the amount you’d need to pay to get a Flexi-upgrade
Interested in a Flexi-upgrade?
Start a chat with us.