1. Power light:
- Red and stable means your power is on (unless you’ve turned this off in the Vodafone Broadband app or the online portal).
- Slow pulsing red means your router is connecting to the internet
- Rapidly flashing red – please restart your router using the router setup guide [8.5MB PDF]
- If the lights don’t appear straight-away, please don’t unplug or switch off your router for 60 minutes as it may interrupt the set-up process
2. Internet light (green/red):
- Stable green means you’re connected to the internet
- Slow pulsing green means it’s connecting to the internet
- Stable red means it isn’t connected to the internet. Check that your cables are correctly connected and then restart the router using the power switch
3. Wi-Fi light:
- Stable green means the Wi-Fi is active
- Slow pulsing green means there are no Wi-Fi devices connected to the router
- Flashing green means it’s establishing a WPS-pairing connection
Please note: Your internet and Wi-Fi lights are turned off by default to save power. If you hold your hand above the router for a few seconds, they will turn on.