Vodafone EuroTraveller Plus is only available to Red or Red Value customers who joined before 5 May 2016. It lets you make free voice calls to UK mobiles and landlines (starting 01, 02 and 03). You won’t be charged to receive calls (unless premium rate) or texts.
You’ll only pay the £3 daily charge for EuroTraveller Plus if you:
- Call any mobile or landline in our Europe Zone (excluding premium rate numbers)
- Send a text to a non-premium rate UK number
- Use data
- Check your voicemail
This is already included in Red and Red Value bundles, and you can opt in or out at any time by:
- Call 5555 in the UK or +447836 115555 from abroad – both free from your Vodafone mobile
- Texting ADD to 40506, free from your Vodafone mobile. If you’re abroad this will count as a standard UK text
- Opt in on My Vodafone or through the My Vodafone app
Note: if you’re a Red or Red Value customer whose contract started on or after 5 May 2016, you’ll have an inclusive roaming allowance to use in our inclusive roaming zone [PDF: 620KB] instead.