Your first bill after an upgrade is likely to be slightly different to what you expected.
This might be due to:
- Pro-rata charges: you’ll see the charges from the date of your upgrade to your bill date, and you’ll also pay the next month in advance
- Pro-rata credits: you’ll see a part-month credit for any monthly charges you paid in advance
- Part-month credits from your previous agreement: if you had a discount on your old agreement, this is taken into account when calculating the new bill
- A new device’s upfront cost*
- A new device or SIM delivery charge
* These details are confirmed in your welcome email.
For more details on these charges, please watch this short video.
If you have any further questions, chat to one of our advisers online.