We’ll send you a notification when you’re near the end of your contract. You can also find this date in My Vodafone or in the My Vodafone app. If you don’t want to upgrade right away, we’ll be in touch every 12 months with new deals and options for you to consider.
Using the My Vodafone app
- If you’ve not yet done so, download the My Vodafone app
- Log in or register with your phone number
- On the home screen, go to the menu button in the top right corner
- Choose My products and services
- Choose Your plan and extras
- Here you’ll see your contract end date
Using My Vodafone
- Log in to My Vodafone
- Go to Upgrade or change plan
- Here you’ll find your contract end date
Finding your switching information
If you’re joining another network, you can use My Vodafone to get all the information you need about your switch.
- Log in or register at vodafone.co.uk/myvodafone or on the My Vodafone app
- Head to Account settings and then select Mobile switching to see your switch date and other information
- If you’re a large business customer, your mobile company administrator should be able to get your switching code for you through Vodafone Corporate Online (VCO)
- You can also access previously requested switching codes here
You can also text INFO to 85075 free from your Vodafone mobile to find out how much you’ll need to pay to end your Pay monthly contract today – or how much credit you’ll currently lose if you’re on Pay as you go. Plus details of any other services that will be impacted when you switch.