Need some help?

How do I get proof that I’m living as me?

At Vodafone we’re committed to supporting all our customers, including those in the LGBT+ (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender) community.

We know that the application for your Gender Recognition Certificate (GRC) is really important to you, so we want to help by making this request as simple as possible.

Just follow these steps and we’ll send you 24-months of page 1 of your bill, showing your name and address:

  1. Complete the Living as me form [PDF: 81KB]
  2. Save the completed form and email it to with Living as me in the subject field

We’ll send you an email to confirm we’ve received it, and will text you when the proof is on its way to you – this is usually around 10 days.

How do I change my name?
If you want to change your name or title, take a look at how we can help you with this.

Rather get in touch?

TOBi is our friendly digital assistant. Got a question? Ask TOBi online or in the My Vodafone app, so you can spend your time on something a little more... unlimited.

Find a store

Use our store locator to find out where your nearest store is

Find a store


Ask questions and share tips with other customers 24 hours a day

Ask the Community

Give us a call

Contact us by phone to speak with an advisor

Chat to TOBi in the
My Vodafone app

You can also chat to TOBi in the My Vodafone app so your questions can be answered on the go.