Need some help?

How do I change my name or title?

If you have changed your name or title, you can let us know using the online form. When we receive your request we’ll aim to make the change within 5 working days. You’ll get a confirmation email, and if we need any more information we’ll be in touch.

We also support your application for your Gender Recognition Certificate, if you need one, through our Living As Me scheme. No proof of identity is needed if you just want to change your title – for example if you’d prefer to be known as Mr, Ms or Mx.

Rather get in touch?

TOBi is our friendly digital assistant. Got a question? Ask TOBi online or in the My Vodafone app, so you can spend your time on something a little more... unlimited.

Find a store

Use our store locator to find out where your nearest store is

Find a store


Ask questions and share tips with other customers 24 hours a day

Ask the Community

Give us a call

Contact us by phone to speak with an advisor

Chat to TOBi in the
My Vodafone app

You can also chat to TOBi in the My Vodafone app so your questions can be answered on the go.