If you’re the contract owner or bill payer, you can pay your bill in the following ways:
Direct Debit is the most convenient way to pay your bill. For new customers we’ll set this up as standard.
- Phone or SIM only plan customers – please see our airtime terms and conditions [PDF: 978KB].
- Vodafone Home Broadband and Phone customers – please see our terms and conditions [PDF: 786KB]
The payments will be taken automatically from your bank account each month, four days before the final due date. You can see your estimated bill due date in My Vodafone or in the My Vodafone app.
Need help setting up a Direct Debit?
Alternative payment methods
You can pay your bill online:
- Log in to or register for My Vodafone
- Choose See Bill and you’ll be taken to the Bills and Payments page
- Choose Make a payment and follow the payment steps
To pay by phone, call our automated service on 56677 (free from your Vodafone mobile). Alternatively, you can call 03333 040 191 from a landline or +44 7836 191 191 from abroad (standard charges apply). If you’ve already set up a different payment method, you can continue using this.
If you’ve been cut off and need to pay your bill, or you need to pay your bill after your account has been deactivated, call us on 03333 040 191 from a landline or +44 7836 191 191 from abroad (standard charges apply).