Each month, we’ll tell you when your bill is available to view online, by either email or text (or both) and let you know the bill total.
- You can see your bill total, any amounts outstanding and a breakdown of charges, including additional charges, which are those outside of your plan, highlighted in orange
- You can also download your bills as a PDF, view your previous bills and pay your bill if you don’t have a Direct Debit set up
Please note: we only keep your itemised bills on record for 13 months (your 12 previous bills plus your current bill).
If you’re having trouble logging in, our trouble-shooting guide should be able to help.
Alternative ways to view your bill
- We can send you paper bills for a monthly charge of £1.54. To request this service, text ITEMISED to 97888 free of charge
- You can also request your bills in other formats such as large print, audio or Braille
- You can call 44555 free from your Vodafone mobile to hear your bill total
Please note: if you’ve ended your contract and been disconnected but you want to view your final bill, please give us a call on 03333 040 191 (standard call charges apply). We can only reissue itemised bills up to six months old.