Make sure you have power – if there's a power cut, your phone line and broadband will likely stop working and you won't be able to make calls until the power comes back on.
- All wires connecting to the phone are firmly plugged in
- The phone is properly connected to the mains electricity (if needed)
- Any batteries aren't flat
If this doesn't solve the issue, follow these steps:
- Unplug all equipment connected to every phone socket in your home or office
- Plug your landline phone into the main phone socket and try the connection
- If this doesn't work, try another phone to check if the issue is with the phone itself
If it still isn't working, try checking your internal extensions and any devices connected to the telephone line one by one to find what's causing your problem.
If you still don't have any service, please chat to us online.