You can change your Vodafone WiFi name and password in the Vodafone Broadband app, and Vodafone Broadband Portal in your web browser.
If you're connected on a WiFi device, changing the WiFi name or password will remove you from the network. You'll need to reconnect with your new details.
Vodafone Broadband app
- Check your WiFi is on
- Open your Vodafone Broadband app
- Go to the WiFi section and tap the pencil icon
- You can edit the Network name and Password by tapping them
- Tap the tick to apply the changes
Vodafone Broadband Portal
Your device needs to be connected to the router either by WiFi or with a cable. We recommend a PC or laptop.
- Type 192.168.1.1 in the browser address bar
- When you first log in, it'll ask you to reset or change the password
- Log in again with your new password
- Enter the password vodafone
- Choose Expert mode
- Then WiFi on the banner
- Choose General WiFi Settings
- Scroll down to change your password and choose Apply