Vodafone VOX 2.5 Broadband Router
Swipe your hand over the top of the device to reveal the lights.
- Green - Connected to the internet
- Flashing/pulsing green – Router is connecting to the internet
- Red - Not connected. Check that all wires are connected and then restart the router by pressing the power button.
- Flashing/pulsing red – There’s a potential problem and the router is trying to connect. Check that all wires are connected and that it’s turned on at the wall. Then reset the router using the power button.
- Green - Connected to the internet and WiFi is active
- Flashing green – The router is establishing a connection through the WPS pairing function
- Pulsing green – There are no WiFi devices connected to the router
- Red – Power is on
- No light – Power off or light disabled in settings
- Pulsing red– System update in progress
- Flashing red – There’s a problem. Check that all wires are connected and that it’s turned on at the wall. Then reset the router using the power button. Please get in touch below if this doesn’t work
For help with your internet connection, visit our Broadband Support Hub