Step 1: Log in to My Vodafone
You’ll need have coverage to receive your security code or set up alternative contact numbers such as your landline.
Step 2: Register and manage Sure Signal
- Choose Sure Signal in the menu then Register Sure Signal
- Enter the address and floor of your Sure Signal's location and the device serial number (on the back)
- You’ll receive a text or email to let you know you’ve successfully registered
Some business customers need to choose Sure Signal on their account’s homepage and follow the same steps to register.
Step 3: Connecting Sure Signal
- Plug one end of the Ethernet cable into the Sure Signal device
- Plug the other end of the cable into the Ethernet port on your broadband router
- Connect Sure Signal to the mains. It should be active in less than an hour, but it can take up to 24 hours
Step 4: Add users
Once Sure Signal is connected to the Vodafone network, you can add new users when you go to Register Sure Signal in My Vodafone
*‘Pending active’ or facing issues?
If your online account still shows Sure Signal as Pending active after 24 hours, or you’re facing other issues, please call us.