If you have just bought a new tablet and your SIM wasn’t set up in store, we can help you to get started.
- First you’ll need to insert your SIM card, you can find out how in our device guides
- If you’re a Pay monthly customer your SIM should already be connected to the network (but can take 24 hours to activate). If you don’t see ‘Vodafone UK’ on the screen complete our SIM Swap form to activate your SIM.
- If you’re a Pay as you go customer make sure your Wi-Fi is switched off and Mobile Data is switched on in your device settings. When connected to the network you will see ‘Vodafone UK’ appear in the top left.
- If you’re on Pay as you go, you’ll need to buy a data pack. If you’re on iPad, open Safari and you’ll be directed to set up your Mobile Data account and to buy a pack. Enter your details, tap Next and select Add Data. You can now choose your preferred size of data pack
- Whether you're a Pay monthly, or Pay as you go customer, you should download the My Vodafone app which will let you keep track of your data usage