Need some help?

What's a Porting Authorisation Code (PAC)?

A Porting Authorisation Code (PAC) lets you keep your mobile number when moving from one network provider to another. You’ll need to request a PAC when:

  1. You want to join Vodafone from another network – find out how to get a PAC from your current provider
  2. You want to leave Vodafone and take your number – find out how to get a PAC and close your account

If you need to unlock your phone or SIM in a different way, see our Unlock your phone page

Self-service by