You can view all the details of your orders within My Vodafone. Just log in or register, and choose View orders from the menu on the left hand side.
This will bring up a list of your recent orders. The status against each order explains where they are in the delivery process.
- Queued – the order is live and currently in a queue to be processed
- Rejected – the order has been rejected
- Pending – the order has been processed and is awaiting submission for dispatch
- Open – the order has been submitted to be sent out for delivery
- Cancelled – the order has been cancelled
- Delayed – the order can’t be delivered by the expected date
- Dispatched – the order has been completed in our system and is out for delivery
- Failed – the order has failed
For Home Broadband orders, there are a few other specific details that will help you understand when your order will arrive and activate.
Service requested date
This will be the date that you discussed or asked for your service to start on when you initially placed your order. We always do our best to meet this date, but this can’t be fully guaranteed.
Service activation date
This is the date we expect the service to go live. Please allow up until 11:59pm for your service to activate and only contact us the following day if there is still no service.
If this date is left blank, it’s because we’re still awaiting confirmation of the date from OpenReach. However, it’s usually confirmed within 48 hours of the order being placed.
Your router delivery
We’ll dispatch your router three days before the activation date, using our courier DPD as next-day delivery. DPD will send you an email confirming the delivery date. They’ll also send this information by text message if possible.
On the day of delivery, DPD will contact you again with a one-hour time slot and a link to track the order. If the time or day isn’t convenient, you’ll have the option to choose another delivery time or date.