You can use our online order tracker. Please have your order number to hand.
To track a delivery for Home Broadband, please chat to us online at the end of this section.
How to find your order number
Your order number is in the order confirmation notification we sent you. It starts with a prefix of either ‘WEB’, ‘SBL’, ‘EDM’ or ‘UCA’.
If you can’t find your order confirmation notification, please get in touch.
Tracking an item once dispatched
- Through DPD
- Visit the DPD website and enter your consignment number and postcode or download the DPD app. Get it from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store
- The easiest way to track your order is to download the DPD app.
- DPD will also email or text you to confirm your delivery date and will confirm your hour delivery slot on the day of delivery
- Through Royal Mail
- We don’t use a Royal Mail tracked service, so you can’t track your order once it’s left the warehouse
- However, you’ll receive a text confirmation from us once we’ve dispatched your order to Royal Mail