Yes, you can. If you’d like to collect an order from your local store, there are a couple of options available to you.
Click and Collect and deliver to store
To use Click and Collect, choose the device you want, go to your basket and select Check availability in your nearest store. If your device is in stock at your preferred location, your order will be reserved for you and will be ready to collect within 30 minutes of receiving the confirmation email.
If your item isn’t in stock at your preferred store, you can order it from our warehouse to be delivered to store. This will take 2 to 4 days.
Please allow 20 minutes for us to process your order in store and get you set up.
You’ll require the following ID for store collection
- Collecting in person:
- A valid debit or credit card, registered in the same name and address that appears on your Vodafone account
- Photographic proof of ID, such as your passport or photo card driving licence
- Proof of current address. We’ll accept your driving licence, or utility bills, bank statements and council tax bills dated within the previous 3 months
- Having someone collect on your behalf
For security reasons, we have strict rules in place if you want a third party to collect an order on your behalf:
- If you’re a new Pay monthly customer or a Pay as you go customer you must collect it in person, or have it delivered to the address where your account is registered
- Before someone collects an order on your behalf, contact us to register them as an authorised third party
- Authorised third parties must be at least 18 years old and bring valid photographic proof of ID such as their passport or photo card driving licence