Need some help?

I’m a member of the British Armed Forces, and I’m being deployed abroad. How do I apply for a contract break?

You can apply for a break in your Pay monthly contract for you and your family (including any family member who is also being deployed) for up to three years. This means you won’t be able to use any of your Vodafone contract services, and we won’t bill you during this time. However, you can unlock your phone free of charge if you want to use it with international providers.

To apply, fill in this form and email it to us, with your military ID and a letter from your CO confirming your deployment. If you’d like some help,  visit us at your nearest store 

Self-service by