You’ll need to have a few things in place for Visual Voicemail to work:
- You’ll need iPhone 5s or a more recent model
- You’ll need to be running iOS 12.0 or a more recent version
- Your mobile data needs to be turned on
- There are some exclusions based on Plan type (i.e. customers on One Net or Vone-C and NMR; as they are using a different Voicemail platform)
- If you have all these things in place then Visual Voicemail will be activated when you turn your phone on for the first time.
Please note that Visual Voicemail only works on Apple devices
If you’ve completed all of the steps above and Visual Voicemail doesn’t work, please text STATE to 100121 to turn it on. You’ll then need to restart your device.
If Visual voicemail still doesn't work:
- Check that voicemail is turned on by calling 121
- Try turning airplane mode on, wait a moment, then turn it back off again
- Try restarting the device
- Try removing Visual Voicemail and then adding it back to your account. Call 12152 to remove it. Finish the call, then call 12151 to reinstall it
- Make sure you have the correct number in the My Number section in Settings under Phone
Click the chat button below if you are still having problems.