What kind of device do you have?
Tablet, dongle or mobile broadband
There are several ways you can top up your phone or somebody else's:
- My Vodafone app – you can either top up a chosen amount, or set up an automatic top up that adds credit to your account on a recurring basis
- Online – head to our top up portal
- Phone – call us on 2345 free from the phone you want to top up
- Text – from the phone you want to top up, text 2345 with TOPUP plus the amount you want to add and the last four digits of your payment card. To take TOPUP 10 1234 as an example, this would add £10 to someone's account using a card ending in 1234. Remember, to top up by text, you first need to register a debit or credit card. You can do this in the My Vodafone app, or by calling us.
You can buy a data pack:
- In the My Vodafone app
- Online at My Vodafone
- By calling 46210 free from a Vodafone mobile, or 03333 044775 from any other mobile or landline (standard call charges apply)
If you have a voucher, use it to buy a pack
Data packs are valid for 90 days and you can add up to five at a time, so when one runs out the next one kicks in.
Download the My Vodafone app: