Before you start
- New to Vodafone Broadband? Set up your WiFi hub and content controls before plugging in your Apple TV
- Make sure you have a HDMI cable, as this is the only way you can connect your Apple TV to your TV
- If you’re using a wired connection for your Apple TV, you’ll also need an Ethernet cable
- If you’re using WiFi, you’ll need your WiFi username and password – these are on your router
- Please note, the 3 months free Apple TV+ offer is not available if you or your Family have previously accepted the 1 year free Apple TV+ offer
Step 1: Connect your HDMI or HDMI2 cable to your Apple TV 4K as below. The HDMI cable is not included, so you might need to buy one
Step 2: Connect the power cable, turn on your TV and Apple TV 4K box
Step 3: Follow the steps on screen. I need an Apple ID
Step 4: All done. You can now start streaming.
I can’t see my 3-month free Apple TV+ subscription
How long do I have to activate my Apple TV+ subscription?
I need more support
Make sure your Apple TV software is up to date by selecting Settings > General > Software Update.
If you still can’t see your Apple TV+ subscription, select ‘Explore Apple TV+’. This should bring up your offer.
After set-up, you have 3 months to subscribe.
Please visit Apple Support