Updating your phone’s operating system is relatively straightforward. However, we would recommend fully charging your mobile before you start the procedure, or having it on charge.
Typically this option is in your phones settings however, you can get help specific to your device by following these steps:
- Go to our device guides
- If this is your first visit select Phone from the Device Type drop down, choose your manufacturer and model
- You may already have a device selected which you can change
- Choose ‘Basic functions’ in the topics
- Then choose ‘Software Update’
- You will see an FAQ called ‘Update phone software’ with step-by-step guidance
You won’t have to pay for the update, but unless you’re connected to Wi-Fi, downloading the update may incur data charges.