Otherwise, you can restrict access to content unsuitable for under 18s within My Vodafone:
- Log in to Manage Services in My Vodafone
- Choose the number of the device you want to restrict access on
- Choose Bars and Data Alerts
- Scroll down to Bars and find the Age-restricted content bar
- Switch the toggle to On
- Wait 10 minutes and restart the device – the bar will be applied
Access to adult content should be restricted straight away, though in some rare cases this may take up to 24 hours. You’ll also receive a text confirming that the content control has been added.
Please note: The Age-restricted content bar is only effective when devices are connected to our mobile network. If the device connects through Wi-Fi, unsuitable content may still be available and can be managed through your broadband provider.
Find out more about Digital Parenting tips and what we’re doing to protect younger customers online