To prove you’re over 18, please verify your age with a credit card. No payment will be taken.
- Log in to My Vodafone then choose your device in the grey drop-down within Services and extras
- Scroll down and click Bars and Data Alerts, and within Bars you’ll see Age-restricted content bar
- If you’ve verified your identity before, switch the toggle to Off and go to step 7. Otherwise, choose Verify Age
- Follow the steps to verify your age and enter your credit card details. No payment will be taken. Your billing address must match the address you have registered with Vodafone.
- In the next screen, click the Bars and Data Alerts link, and within Bars you’ll see Age-restricted online content bar
- Switch the toggle to Off
- Wait 10 minutes and restart the device
Please note: Your card billing address must match the address you have registered with Vodafone or you will not be permitted to disable content controls.
You should get immediate access to over-18s content – and a text saying the bar has been removed. Occasionally it may take up to 24 hours.
If you don’t have a credit card, just take a copy of your photo ID (like a passport or driving licence) to your nearest store and one of our advisers will be happy to help.
Secure Net users: