- Check to see what you’ll be charged when roaming in your chosen destination – just go to our Travelling abroad page and enter the destination you're travelling to
- Make sure that data roaming is enabled on your phone or device
- Set up PINs for your phone and SIM. If they’re stolen, this will restrict access to your device
- If you want to use voicemail when roaming, you'll need to set up a security PIN before leaving the UK.
- Make a note of our Lost and Stolen 24-hour helpline +44 7836 191 191 – free from any Vodafone phone even when you’re abroad (international call charges apply from any other mobile or landline) – and our online lost and stolen tool. If your device is lost or stolen, you can then let us know immediately.
There is no articles related to this label