Vodafone Global Roaming gives you the freedom to take your home plan of data, minutes and texts with you across our 152 Roam-free and Roam-further destinations. If you go over your allowance of UK data, minutes or texts, you’ll pay the same charges as you would in the UK
Vodafone Global Roaming lets you use your UK allowances for:
- Calls to standard UK landline numbers*. For example, if you’re in France and call your friend’s home phone in the UK
- Calls to standard UK mobile numbers*. For example, if you’re in Poland and call your friend’s UK mobile number
- Texts sent to standard UK landline and mobile numbers*. For example, if you’re in Spain and send a text to your friend’s UK mobile number
- Calls and texts to standard landlines and mobiles in the country within which you’re roaming. For example, if you’re in Greece and call a local restaurant to book a table
- If you’re in one of our Roam-free destinations, calls and texts to other Roam-free destinations are also included. For example, if you’re in Spain and phone a hotel in France this would be included
- Any data used from your UK data allowance and Extras. If you do exceed your data allowance, you’ll pay the same as you would in the UK for going over your allowance
*Standard UK numbers – UK landlines starting with 01, 02 and 03, and standard UK mobile numbers starting with 07.
Vodafone Global Roaming does NOT include:
- Calls to non-geographic and premium-rate numbers
- Calls and texts from one of our Roam-free destinations to one of our Roam-further destinations, for example calls between Spain and Canada
- Calls and texts between Roam-further destinations, for example calls between Canada and the USA
- Your entertainment pack of either NOW TV Entertainment Pass or Sky Sports Mobile TV. However, Spotify Premium can be used while roaming.
- Calls, texts and data used while connected to a Maritime or Aerospace network – this can happen when travelling on a ferry or plane
Please note: roaming is unavailable on all Vodafone Basics SIM only plans as standard.