If you can’t get a data connection, please follow these steps:
- Check for any network coverage issues in your area by using the Network Status Checker which can also be found in the My Vodafone app. If you don’t have coverage, Vodafone Sure Signal can help
- If there aren’t any issues in your area and your coverage is good, check that Mobile Data Enabled is turned on in Settings. See our mobile data device guide if you need help
- If you’re still having issues, check that you have enough data allowance. Go to Account Summary and See Plan Usage in the My Vodafone app or your My Vodafone account
- Try to perform a Manual Roam test and a Hard Reset test. See our network select device guide or our phone reset device guide if you need help
- If you still can’t get a data connection, check that your Access Point (APN) settings are correct – text WEB to 40127 free from your Vodafone mobile and save settings. If you need help, see our APN device guide or our FAQ
- If you’re still having issues, check if there are any active bars on your number in the My Vodafone app or by logging into My Vodafone . If you need help finding and removing the bar, see our FAQ on Where do I find bars?