There are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot your issue quickly.
- Check the routers Wi-Fi light
- This light should be glowing a constant green when you hold your hand over the router
- If your light is off, please press the Wi-Fi button on your router
- Check whether your issues are only happening on some devices
- Turn your Wi-Fi off or forget the network on the problematic device, then re-connect
- If that doesn’t work, please restart your router and run network diagnostics on your device
- If you’ve tried the above but are still having issues, please get in touch at the end of this page
- If you can’t connect to Wi-Fi across all devices
- If you’ve tried restarting your broadband router and your Wi-Fi light is a constant green but are still experiencing issues, then please get in touch using the Chat button at the end of this section.