In the Vodafone Broadband app :
- Start by checking your WiFi is on and open your Vodafone Broadband app
- Enter the WiFi section in the app and press the edit button with a pencil symbol on it
- You will see your current name and password on screen. Simply overwrite it with the name of your choice.
Using the Vodafone Broadband Portal:
- Your device needs to be connected to the router either by WiFi or with a cable. We recommend a PC or laptop
- Type 192.168.1.1 in your browser’s address bar
- When you first log in to the GUI, it will ask you to reset or change the password
- Then you need to log in with your new password
- Enter the password ‘vodafone’
- Choose Expert mode
- Select WiFi on the banner
- Followed by General WiFi Settings
- Scroll down to change your password and select Apply
Please note: if you’re connected on a WiFi device, changing your WiFi name or password will knock you off the network, and you’ll need to reconnect with your new details.