Follow these steps:
- From the main menu, choose the My Wi-Fi option.
- Press the Guest button. You either need to create a password for your secondary (Guest) Wi-Fi network or you can leave it unprotected.
- If you want your guest network to have a password, choose the Create password option. If you don’t want to create a password, choose the No password protection option.
- If you’ve chosen to create a password, you’ll be asked to type this. Press the save option in the top right-hand corner and your guest Wi-Fi network will instantly be ready to use.
- You can set a time limit for your guest Wi-Fi network to be available or it can be unlimited. You’ll find the choices under the Duration setting in Guest Wi-Fi. Choose one of the duration options and press the save option in the top right hand corner.