The Boost feature allows you to choose which devices get a greater share of the Wi-Fi signal, for a limited period of time. This is useful if, for example, you need more signal to watch a movie on your phone while someone else is connected to the Wi-Fi.
- To enable the Boost feature:
- From the main menu, choose the My network option.
- To enable the Boost feature, press the Boost button. This is shown as a purple circle to the right of each connected device under the device list.
- You’ll then be asked to confirm whether you want to activate Boost for the chosen device. You can enable Boost for one device at a time. Then pick how long you want Boost to run for – 2, 4 or 12 hours. Boost is only active for a maximum of 12 hours.
- When Boost is activated for a device, you’ll see the time remaining, displayed above the Boost symbol.
- You can choose to extend Boost by 2, 4 or 12 hours. For example, if you want to watch another film but have used your original 2-hour Boost, just add another 2 hours.