- Make sure you’re within your router’s range, which is about 10 metres. Please note: this distance is only an estimate as it can be affected by signal blockers such as thick, concrete walls.
- Go to the main menu of your Vodafone Connect app, choose My Wi-Fi and check that your Wi-Fi connection is switched on. Also check to make sure your devices are connected to the Wi-Fi network in the My network section.
- Hold your hand over the top of the router and check if the red LED lights are constantly illuminated. If they aren't, make sure that the power cable is connected properly and that your router is switched on at the mains. If they're flashing, please refer to the Simple setup guide that came with your router.
- Make sure the home phone lead is connected between the router and the wall socket.
- If you still can't get online, restart your router by switching it off and on again, or by unplugging it from the mains and plugging it back in again.
If none of these steps work, please contact the Technical Support Team on 08080 034 515. Calls are free from landlines and Vodafone mobiles, and charged at your operator’s standard rate from other mobiles.