Follow these steps:
- From the main menu, choose the My Wi-Fi option.
- Press the Guest button and enter the password if you’ve set one up.
- If you want your Guest Wi-Fi network to have a name, choose Create name.
- Choose a name for your Guest Wi-Fi network. Press save in the top right-hand corner.
- You can set a time limit for your Guest Wi-Fi network to be available or it can be unlimited. You’ll find the choices under the Duration setting in Guest Wi-Fi. Choose one of the duration options and press the save option in the top right hand corner.