There are many ways to customise your Home Broadband setup.
You can see your setup and make changes in the Vodafone Broadband app, or by logging into your router home page (type 192.168.1.1 into your browser and log in using the password ‘vodafone’).
You can do the following to customise your setup:
- Change Wi-Fi name and password
- Split your SSID (service set identifier)
- Create a guest network
- Set time and content controls
- Make static or dynamic IP addresses
- Arrange port forwarding, DNS/DDNS and DHCP
- Change your Wi-Fi channel