You can find your Wi-Fi name and password on the back or base of your router. If you want to make any changes to your username or password, you can do so by accessing the settings on the router home page using the following method.
- Open a new tab in your browser.
- In the address bar, type: vodafone.connect or 192.168.1.1
- Enter your password.
- In the top right section of the screen choose expert mode.
- Choose WI-FI – General Settings.
- Scroll down to Main Wi-Fi name and type in your desired username.
- Scroll to Wi-Fi password and choose change password.
- Enter your new password and choose save.
- Scroll to the bottom and choose apply. Your username and password are now changed.
You can also view your Wi-Fi name and password in the Vodafone Broadband app.
- Open the app choose the My Wi-Fi section.
- The Wi-Fi name is displayed, and the password can be viewed by tapping on the stars masking the password.
- To edit either of these, choose edit on the top right of the screen (for the Android app choose the three vertical dots) and then edit the field you want to change.
Please note: if you’re connected on a Wi-Fi device, changing your Wi-Fi name or password will knock you off the network, and you’ll need to reconnect to the Wi-Fi with your new details. For example, if you've changed your password, you'll need to enter the new password to re-connect.