3-Way Calling lets you talk with two people at the same time on your landline.
The person who initiates the 3-way call is the one who pays for it. So, if you start a 3-way call, you’ll be charged for it. If somebody else invites you into a 3-way call, they’ll pay.
To set up a 3-way call
- Call the first person you want on the call
- Ask them to hold, then press R on your keypad
- Wait for the dial tone, then call the second person
- Key in R followed by 3 when they answer – now you can talk to both people together
To end a 3-way call
- With just the first person: press R, wait for the dial tone, then press 5
- With just the second person: press R, wait for the dial tone, then press 7
- With both participants: simply hang up