- If everything connected to the phone socket is firmly plugged in
- If your business landline phone is properly connected to the mains electricity (if it needs to be)
- If any batteries need charging or changing
If this doesn’t solve the issue, follow these steps:
- Unplug all equipment connected to every phone socket in your office
- Now plug your business landline phone into the main phone socket and try the connection
- If you still don’t have any service, try another business landline phone so you can identify if the phone itself is faulty
If these steps don’t resolve the fault, you may need to check your extensions and any devices connected to the business landline one by one to find what’s causing your problem.
If the problems continue, get in touch
Check the Vodafone Business Phone User Guide [PDF: 387KB] for more information.