The following are covered:
- Accidental, water and liquid damage
- Any breakdown that falls outside of the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Loss and Theft (where opted in for an additional £4 a month – just call us on 0333 304 3346. Standard charges apply for your opt-in call)
- Tablets are covered by damage insurance but they’re not covered by the Vodafone Rapid Delivery service. Subject to availability, any successful insurance claims for tablets will be serviced by our next-day replacement service. Otherwise, tablets will be replaced within our 5-day service.
The following are not covered:
- Loss and Theft (unless you have upgraded your policy)
- Your excess payment (£50)
- Damage where the device has been knowingly put at risk or not taken care of
- Unauthorised call or data charges
- Any deliberate damage, dents, scratches or other marks that do not stop it working normally
- Pre-staged Apple DEP Devices
Please note that your policy could be cancelled if you make 3 successful claims within a 12-month period.
Certain postcodes are not eligible for the Rapid replacement service, you can see this is our Terms and Conditions. We also can’t guarantee the colour of the replacement device, and if an exact replacement is out of stock an alternative device or delivery option may be offered.