After 31 March 2016, Netflix is no longer available as an entertainment pack with selected Pay monthly, SIM only or Vodafone Broadband plans.
What if I bought an eligible plan before 31 March 2016?
If you’re already enjoying Netflix as your entertainment pack with us, your 6- or 12-month subscription will continue as normal.
If you bought an eligible plan between 9 September 2015 and 31 March 2016 but haven’t redeemed your Netflix subscription yet, it’s not too late. You need to do this by 30 June 2016 – after this date you can no longer claim this offer. However, you can still choose between a NOW TV Entertainment Pass, Spotify Premium and Sky Sports Mobile TV.
- If you chose a Pay monthly Red Value 8GB, 15GB or 25GB plan, you can get Netflix for 12 months
- If you chose a Pay monthly Red Value 6GB, 10GB or 20GB SIM only plan, you can get Netflix for 12 months
- If you chose a Pay monthly Red Value 4GB plan, you can get Netflix for 6 months
- If you chose a Pay monthly Red Value 4GB SIM only plan, you can get Netflix for 6 months
- If you chose a Superfast Fibre or Superfast Fibre+ Broadband and Home Phone plan, you can get Netflix for 6 months
If you chose a Red Value Bundle, you’ll have received a text asking you to choose one entertainment pack from the four options – Netflix, a NOW TV Entertainment Pass, Spotify Premium or Sky Sports Mobile TV.
Simply follow the link in the text and choose Netflix to activate your subscription. You can either set up a new Netflix account or sign in with your existing details. Then just download the app for your phone or watch on your choice of compatible devices.
If you haven’t received the text or think you may have deleted it by mistake, don’t worry. Text ENTERTAINMENT to 97613 free and we’ll re-send you the link in a new text.
Broadband customers will have received an email with a voucher code and instructions for setting up Netflix.
New Netflix customers will be set up on the 2-Screen Netflix plan, meaning you can stream Netflix on 2 different devices at the same time.
If you’re an existing Netflix customer you’ll have the equivalent value added to your existing account. So your inclusive period may vary if you’re on the 1- or 4-Screen Netflix plan.