There is no articles related to this label
I’ve just got a new data dongle. How do I get started?
- Slide the front cover off the dongle and insert the SIM
- Plug the dongle into your computer’s USB port
- If this is the first time you’ve used the dongle with your computer, you’ll need to install the Vodafone Mobile broadband software to get your device up and running and connected to the internet. Download the latest software
- Once the software is installed, your dongle set-up is finished
- If you’re on Pay as you go, you’ll need a data pack to access the internet. If you don’t have a data pack, you’ll be redirected to vodafone.co.uk/mbbmoredata where you can pick a data pack to suit you (from 250MB to 6GB)