Consumer products and Services
I’ve just got a new Mobile Wi-Fi device. How do I get started?
- Remove the back from the device and insert the SIM
- Find the network name and network key on a label inside
- Go to Wi-Fi settings and choose the Mobile Wi-Fi device name
- Enter your network key, or press the power key twice
- Open the internet browser. If you’re on Pay as you go, you’ll need a data pack to access the internet. If you don’t have a data pack, you’ll be redirected to vodafone.co.uk/mbbmoredata to choose one