You need to log in to My Vodafone with your username and password to register and manage your Sure Signal. To complete the log-in process, we’ll also need to send you a security code for your device.
Choose any number that’s already listed on your account to receive the security code. You can set up alternative contact numbers such as your landline in My Vodafone.
As you’re most likely to have little or no coverage where you’d want to use a Sure Signal, we recommend that you’re in a place with good coverage to receive the security code.
Once you’ve received the code and have securely logged in, you need to:
- Choose Sure Signal in the menu and Register Sure Signal
- Enter the address and floor of where the Sure Signal will be used as well as the serial number on the back of it
You’ll then receive a text or email to let you know you’ve registered your Sure Signal successfully. Please remember that you can only manage your Sure Signal when you’re logged in to My Vodafone.
Business customers need to choose Sure Signal on their account’s homepage and follow the same steps to register.
Connecting your Sure Signal
- Plug one end of the Ethernet cable into your Sure Signal
- Plug the other end of the cable into the Ethernet port on your broadband router
- Connect your Sure Signal to the mains. It should be active in less than an hour, but it can take up to 24
Once your Sure Signal is connected to the Vodafone network, you can add new users in the Register Sure Signal in My Vodafone.
Pending active or facing issues?
If your online account still shows your Sure Signal as Pending active after 24 hours or you’re facing other issues with it, please speak to an adviser on Live Chat