Step 1: Log in to My Vodafone
You’ll need have coverage to receive your security code or set up alternative contact numbers such as your landline.
Step 2: Register and manage Sure Signal
- Choose Sure Signal in the menu then Register Sure Signal
- Enter the address and floor of your Sure Signal's location and the device serial number (on the back)
- You’ll receive a text or email to let you know you’ve successfully registered
Some business customers need to choose Sure Signal on their account’s homepage and follow the same steps to register.
Step 3: Connecting Sure Signal
- Plug one end of the Ethernet cable into the Sure Signal device
- Plug the other end of the cable into the Ethernet port on your broadband router
- Connect Sure Signal to the mains. It should be active in less than an hour, but it can take up to 24 hours
Step 4: Add users
Once Sure Signal is connected to the Vodafone network, you can add new users when you go to Register Sure Signal in My Vodafone
*‘Pending active’ or facing issues?
If your online account still shows Sure Signal as Pending active after 24 hours, or you’re facing other issues, please chat to us online at the end of this section.