Sure Signal version 3
The plug in version
- Hold the reset button in for five seconds then release to reset
- The full factory reset of the device and the reconnection to the network can take anywhere between 20 minutes and six hours to complete.
- If you hold the button in for 10 or more seconds, the Sure Signal will switch off. Turn it on by pressing the reset button again or unplugging the device for 30 seconds and plugging it back in again.
Sure Signal version 2
The one with three lights on the front.
- Press the reset button for 30 seconds, with the power cable plugged in
- The LEDs will flash in sequence, then go off
- Release the reset button
- The device will now go into a predefined setup sequence, which can take anywhere between 20 minutes and six hours, depending on the speed of your connection.
Sure Signal version 1
The one with four lights on the front
The reset button needs to be held in throughout the entire process below:
- Press and hold down the reset button for 30 seconds
- The LEDs will flash once each in sequence
- Still holding down the reset button, remove the power cable from the Sure Signal device for 10 seconds
- Keep the reset button held down, and plug the power cable back into your Sure Signal
- Wait for the LEDs to flash once each in sequence
- You can now release the reset button.