If you need to buy additional licences for any of your Marketplace applications, follow these steps:
- 1. Go to the Manage tab
2. Choose Applications
3. You’ll now be in Manage Apps. From here, when you’ve found the application you want to add a licence for, go to the Manage button and choose Manage Application from the drop-down list on the right
- This will take you to a new screen with five tabs – choose the one marked Upgrade Subscription
- Choose the product or service you want to update (in our example, it’s Office 365 Business Premium) and enter the new total number of licences you want for your organisation. So if you already have one licence and want to add two more, enter the total as three.
- Choose Continue to go to the Confirm Order screen
- Here you can review your changes. When you’re ready to proceed with the order, choose Place Order
Now you’re ready to assign the new licences to Users within your organisation.
Please note: If you buy licences without assigning them to Users, you’ll still be charged for the cost of that unused licence.