Vodafone Passes unlock a whole new way to live life on the go. Our range of Passes let you use specific apps and websites, without using your inclusive data allowance – both in the UK and in our Roam-free destinations
The cost of a Pass will be added to your monthly bill and will renew automatically on your billing date each month.
Our Passes offer more entertainment and apps that won’t use up your data, than any other UK network.
There are five different Passes available, so you can choose one or more to cover the apps and sites where you tend to use the most data:
- Video Pass – £7 a month. Includes Netflix, YouTube, Amazon Prime Video, DisneyLife, My5, TVPlayer and UKTV Play.
- Music Pass – £5 a month, and includes apps like Spotify, TIDAL, Deezer, Amazon Music, SoundCloud and Napster
- Social Pass – £5 a month. Includes Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
- Chat Pass – £3 a month. Includes WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger and Viber
- Combo Pass– £15 a month, and includes all the apps from the individual Passes
You can have any combination of individual Passes (Chat, Social, Music, Video). However, if you intend to add all four individual Passes, we recommend that you add the Combo Pass and save. You can’t have any individual Passes at the same time as the Combo Pass.
Passes are available to customers with the following plans, bought on or after 12 April 2017
- A Pay monthly phone or SIM only Red Extra or Red Entertainment plan
- Any Mobile Broadband plan
In the UK you can use as much data as you like on each Pass.
Please note: From time to time, we may add or remove apps or websites that form part of Vodafone Passes. You can keep an eye on what’s included by visiting our Passes page for the most up-to-date list of the apps included in each Pass.